Select Your College/University:
Westfield State Jobs Search Results
Found 513 listings, displaying 1-20
From our retail stores and our network of Distribution Centers to our Corporate offices, you'll work with others who share your values and commitment. We seek individuals who are passionate about animal welfare, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers with us. Our ongoing growth is creating exceptional opportunities for professional development and personal enrichment throughout our organization.
Responsible for the efficient execution of merchandising items to ensure with consistency in product sets and signage displays across a group of stores. Accountable for a reduction in time spent on merchandising processes due to an increased familiarity of sets.
Essential Job Functions:
Through previous background and experience the candidate must demonstrate, with or without an accommodation, the ability to...
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests
- Good knowledge of the store product and strong merchandising and organization skills.
- Ability to be diligent in completion of time keeping, mileage calculations and expenses.
- Access to reliable transportation, proper liability insurance
- Move merchandise up to 50 pounds
The nature of the job requires daily travel to various stores, with overnight stay possible for remote locations. Duties may include bending, stooping, lifting (50 lbs), standing, walking and fixture building. Associate may be expected to occasionally use a hand-held tool such as a hammer or rubber mallet to perform a task.
A high school diploma or G.E.D. is required.
A minimum of one year of field retail experience is required. more
The Store Operations Associate is the number one position in delivering operational excellence in the store environment. The Store Operations Associate exemplifies the How We Play spirit by doing it the right way and delivering results with a count on me attitude. Requires competency in organization, time management, strategic thinking, self-motivation, results focus, and attention to details.
*Basic computer skills *Excellent communication including written and verbal skills *High School Diploma/GED. more
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
WESTFIELD STATE Jobs NEWS ARTICLES
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeBoston CollegeBoston UniversityBrandeis UniversityHarvard UniversityUniversity of Massachusetts-AmherstMassachusetts Institute of TechnologyNortheastern UniversityTufts UniversityClark UniversityUniversity of Massachusetts-LowellUniversity of Massachusetts-BostonWorcester State CollegeBentley CollegeWheaton CollegeMount Holyoke CollegeLesley UniversityHolyoke Community CollegeHampshire CollegeSuffolk UniversityWestfield State CollegeUniversity of Massachusetts DartmouthWilliams CollegeAmerican International CollegeAmherst CollegeAnna Maria CollegeAssumption CollegeBabson CollegeBay Path CollegeBecker CollegeBerklee College of MusicBoston Architectural CollegeBridgewater State CollegeCambridge CollegeElms CollegeCollege of the Holy CrossCurry CollegeDean CollegeEastern Nazarene CollegeEmerson CollegeEmmanuel CollegeEndicott CollegeFisher CollegeFitchburg State CollegeFramingham State CollegeGordon CollegeGordon-Conwell Theological SeminaryLasell CollegeMassachusetts College of Art and DesignMassachusetts College of Liberal ArtsMassachusetts College of Pharmacy & Health ScienceMassachusetts Maritime AcademyMerrimack CollegeMount Ida CollegeNew England School of LawNewbury CollegeNichols CollegeRegis CollegeSalem State CollegeSimmons CollegeSmith CollegeSpringfield CollegeStonehill CollegeThe New England Institute of ArtUniversity of Massachusetts Medical School WorcesterWellesley CollegeWentworth Institute of TechnologyWestern New England CollegeWestfield State CollegeWheelock CollegeWorcester Polytechnic InstituteAndover Newton Theological School
- By State
- By City
Westfield State Jobs
Jobs on Uloop provides Westfield State students with Full-time Jobs, Part-time Jobs around Westfield State, and Internships in both Westfield and across the country. Jobs on Uloop are listed by employers who are looking to hire college students at Westfield State. The full-time jobs and internships may be national, regional, or local, and the part-time jobs are typically on or near the Westfield State College campus. As you prepare your resume for a summer internship or as you begin applying for full-time jobs, Uloop is a source of job opportunities that are available for students at Westfield State.
College Student Jobs are also available at these other schools
MA Student Jobs
- Boston College Jobs»
- Tufts University Jobs»
- Boston University Jobs»
- Bridgewater State College Jobs»
- Harvard University Jobs»
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Jobs»
- Northeastern University Jobs»
- University of Massachusetts-Amherst Jobs»
- Brandeis University Jobs»
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth Jobs»
- University of Massachusetts-Boston Jobs»
- University of Massachusetts-Lowell Jobs»
- Mount Holyoke College Jobs»
- Suffolk University Jobs»
- Bentley College Jobs
College Student Jobs
- UC Davis Jobs»
- UC San Diego Jobs»
- University of Washington Jobs»
- UC Santa Barbara Jobs»
- UC Santa Cruz Jobs»
- Rutgers University Jobs»
- Cal Poly Jobs»
- UC Berkeley Jobs»
- UC Irvine Jobs»
- San Francisco State University Jobs»
- UCLA Jobs»
- Oregon State University Jobs»
- New York University Jobs»
- University of Virginia Jobs»
- Florida State University Jobs